DeepBench Review and Interview with CEO Alden French
DeepBench is an up-and-coming expert network focused on leveraging technology and transparency to make accessing experts faster and more affordable. Founded at MIT in 2016, the company spent its first few years building out a differentiated product. Now that it is gaining traction, DeepBench is turning its focus to driving substantial growth, which has included elevating Alden French to CEO.
We sat down with Alden to learn about his journey to becoming CEO of DeepBench and what makes the company different, with an in-depth video interview that covers:
- A walkthrough and review of DeepBench’s expert network marketplace
- DeepBench’s vision and founding story
- Why DeepBench is investing in building software rather than a contact database
- DeepBench’s unique and transparent pricing model and how it benefits both clients and advisors
- Strategies for landing your first project through DeepBench and how to become a top advisor on the platform
- Advice on optimizing your DeepBench hourly rate
- How DeepBench is working to create a vast market for expert network consulting
Ready to start earning on the DeepBench marketplace? Click here to register and create your profile.